Our client, a major financial institution, is looking for a high calibre candidate to join its DCM team.
- Perform DCM execution and syndicate function.
- Carry out financial analysis, valuation and term sheet structuring, credit approval and documentation, as well as debt rating exercise.
- Prepare pricing runs on various primary and secondary products to sales and targeted investors.
- Maintain existing client relationship and explore new client businesses.
- Provide guidance to middle & junior staff in job execution.
- Perform other job duties as assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant disciplines.
- Holder of SFC Regulated Activities Type 1 license.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant experience gained from international banks or financial institutions.
- Possess client base both regionally and internationally.
- Equipped with sound investment and financial market knowledge of local and overseas markets.
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com