- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 26 Nov 17
Director, Data Analytics and Commercialization
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Business Commercialization:
- Drive the Innovation agenda through Data and Analytics in collaboration with Business and Credit partners.
- Partner with business to find potential opportunities for revenue generation, risk mitigation and drive efficiency.
- Conceptualize potential solutions by applying Analytics concepts on Bank's Internal and Client's external data sources.
- Manage projects and POC initiatives and vendors in the delivery of the projects/POCs
- Drive the culture of Data based decision making.
- Evaluate latest Analytics trends and incorporate it as part of the business delivery
- Drive Client Analytics with an integration of Internal and External Data attributes.
- Act as a bridge between the technology solution teams and the business
- Understand and appreciate the impact in terms of varied solutions
- Evaluate new technologies along with technology partners and potential use case
Qualifications and Skills
Must have (soft skills):
- Senior stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Problem solving - pro-actively seek solution options to problems and break large complex problems into smaller chunks
- Analytically minded - inquisitive and open to new ways of working and also critically evaluate the value proposition of vendors
- Project management/programme management prior experience and AGILE delivery methodology
- Delivery focused - understanding criticality of tasks and ability to prioritise accordingly to needs
Must have (technical):
- Experience with data visualisation tools to create
- Experience/Exposure with big data technology
- Experience/Exposure with analytics/BI lifecycle/methodologies
- Experience/Exposure with business/systems analysis
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.