Director, CLSA Capital Partners
Reporting into Deputy Head of CLSA Capital Partners, the role will be responsible for origination, analysis, monitoring and execution of investments for private equity business
- Origination, analysis, structuring, monitoring and trading of investments in Asia- Pacific
- Source, evaluate, and execute investment opportunities
- Formulate deal structure and conduct due diligence on potential investments
- Negotiate terms with companies, prepare investment memos and formulate financial models independently
- Negotiate and finalize term sheets with companies
- Assist with management of the ongoing investments
- Master degree holders in Finance or related discipline(s) are preferred
- Native Mandarin speakers with strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- 10+ years of experience in M&A or originating and investing PE Funds
- Self-driven – can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communications, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send applications to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.