Director - Leveraged and Acquisition Finance
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 22 Apr 19
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/LAF/D) in the application.
- Originate, structure and execute cross-border M&A deals;
- Deal Origination;
- Lead in structuring and execution of event-driven finance solutions;
- Handle corporate client relationship;
- Monitor portfolio performance and exit;
- Work closely with in-house counsels and compliance team for gatekeeping all transactions in full compliance with company policies and procedures.
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Degree holder;
- More than 8 years’ experience in international investment banks;
- Solid knowledge of Hong Kong deal market;
- Familiarity with cross-border M&A deals is a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.