Hamlyn Williams have partnered with a growing financial institution to build out their insurance brokerage function in Hong Kong. With strong backing from their parent company to continue growing their presence in Greater China region, this company is actively expanding its headcount in their HK office. As a key member of the HK Insurance Brokerage team, you will be working closely with Deputy CEO and playing a key role in devising business and marketing strategies to achieve targets for their insurance business.
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise Insurance Authority regulated activities of the firm
- Establish and develop business plans to drive insurance products and services, and develop customer driven campaign based on identified customer segments and market developments to meet business targets
- Supervise and manage the daily business and operations
- Handle the potential policyholder on providing insurance advisory, sales and marketing of insurance products, insurance application, follow up all underwriting process and other after sales services, if any.
- Understand and handle AML, CFT and KYC procedures independently
- Handle internal and external auditors and regulators queries and examination to provide requested submission of insurance business statistics, product information, approval procedures etc.
- Comply with all laws, rules, regulations, code and guidelines relevant to the carrying on of regulated insurance related activities
- Degree holder or above in Banking, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in insurance products and marketing experience and market trend
- Sound knowledge of Insurance Authority regulations and guidelines and related risk management and control process
- Strong business sense, analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated, sales driven, customer focused and can work under pressure
- Excellent command in both spoken and written Putonghua, Chinese and English