Our client, an International Financial Training company, is looking to hire a Director in Hong Kong to cover the Greater China region (HK and China), be responsible for business development and training delivery and design.
- Work with the Asia based team to identify, target, and develop new Learning & Development (L&D) client relationships with financial institutions in Hong Kong and China.
- Act as a trusted advisor for both new and existing clients on issues such as Training Needs Analysis, competency frameworks, training design etc.
- Manage relationships and expectations with stakeholders i.e. L&D, HRBPs, line managers, etc
- Respond to client Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Deliver when and as necessary from the full portfolio of financial markets Instructor Led Training (ILT) capabilities
- Review and continuously improve the existing training portfolio
- 10+ years of relevant experience in financial training
- Strong business development and client management skills
- Experience in training/L&D
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, ability to work with stakeholders from analyst to CEO level.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ideally an experienced ILT trainer
- Degree holder, ideally with postgraduate qualifications such as CFA
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!