Director - Consumer Bank - Digital Banking Head, Hong Kong
The Digital Marketing Sr Grp Mgr manages multiple teams through other managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities. Typically, a direct report to a C16 role and function as an intergral member of the functional leadership team within a country/site location, job family, or line of business. Responsibilities:
- Drive the strategic direction.
- Lead weekly Internal Marketing and Joint Marketing meetings.
- Be the Marketing representative at all monthly Business Review meetings.
- Collaborate with business teams to support all marketing campaign deliverables required to drive credit sales and increase credit penetration.
- Responsible for managing the creation, storage and follow-up of all Business Case, Test Briefs and Rollout Briefs required to secure funding to initiate a marketing campaign.
- Oversee the development and implementation of annual marketing plans.
- Key interaction role with Digital and IT teams for design and implementation of online and email solutions and campaigns.
- Lead a team of seasoned marketing professionals, providing guidance on strategic growth plans across a diverse mix of industry verticals and partners.
- Coach and develop team members, providing proactive feedback and challenging opportunities for continued learning and growth.
- Align Marketing resources to support key priorities.
- Provide thought leadership in internal and partner discussions regarding opportunities for portfolio and retail sales growth.
- Deliver solutions that strengthen partner relationships.
- Develop and strengthen positive relationships with senior executives at key partners.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency through process improvements, automation, resource alignment, etc.
- Make difficult decisions as the senior Marketing escalation point within the portfolio.
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices and insights within team and across the Marketing organization.
- Collaborate with the Marketing leadership team peers to identify and drive strategic initiatives within the Marketing organization.
- Represent Marketing in select business development and partner renewal initiatives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 15+ years in senior client-facing marketing, retail marketing, consulting, or client management roles, including 8-10+ years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated results working in a matrixed organization structure. Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively problem solve.
- Ability to build positive cross-functional relationships Demonstrated history of prioritizing and allocating fixed resources across diverse initiatives
- Strategic mindset with a sophisticated ability to communicate and sell business rationale to internal & external counterparts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, ability to compellingly present & persuade
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Solid analytics skills and understanding of profit/loss drivers
- Proven track record of team coaching and development
- Online and Mobile Marketing experience
- Planning and development skills, high comfort/knowledge with card business, including financial statements and reporting processes Demonstrated experience in driving simplification and speed in the product development lifecycle. Demonstrated experience solving regulatory requirements in a compliant manner
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred and managerial experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .