Investment Bank is looking for Director level Structured Finance Manager focused on the Private Debt and Structured Loan side.
This role is based in Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Market, design and execute bespoke private/structured debt transactions.
- Work with IBD and FICC corporate sales team in origination of transactions.
- Work with FICC sales and syndicate team in marketing and distribution of transactions.
- Generate feasible structured financing ideas/solutions based on market/regulatory conditions and client needs
The ideal candidate must have the following requirements:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in FICC structuring, structured financing or DCM/debt syndicate roles.
- Experience in China/offshore cross-border financing transactions is preferred.
- Proven record of executing structured transactions independently.
- Candidates with experience covering South East Asia preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin will be a PLUS