Our Client is a leading Global Financial Institution. The Bank’s Greater China team offers the full spectrum of financial services to a diverse group of clients, including leading Chinese and multinational companies in various industries, such as Cleantech, Consumer/Retail, General Industries, Mining & Metals, Power & Utilities & Real Estate.
The bank is looking to add an Investment Banker, at Director or SVP level, to its Hong Kong based M&A Investment Banking team.
S/he will primarily focus on driving, leading and executing M&A transactions; ensuring cooperation among key stakeholders within the Bank to deliver the highest quality of service to the Bank’s clients.
As this is a senior role s/he will work on business development assignments which will entail interacting directly with senior-level financial and strategic decision-makers of the bank’s corporate and international clients.
The ideal candidate will be a positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities. In addition, s/he will have the following attributes:
- Circa 10 years of relevant experience, gained within the Greater China focused M&A team of a major Investment Bank;
- Excellent deal exposure, ideally with M&A exposure in the Greater China market;
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills;
- Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment;
- Demonstrate best in class professional integrity;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential;
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence;
- Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail;
- Proactive; self-motivated and goal oriented;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment;
- Fluent in English & Mandarin; and
- A strong academic track record with a top class Master’s degree or overseas equivalent in or related to finance from a leading university.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.