KPMG Corporate Finance is a global leader in M&A advisory with an international network of 1,800 corporate finance professionals in 51 countries. We have been consistently ranked as the number one global M&A advisor by number of completed transactions in the last four years (source: Thomson Financial).
With our strong leadership and track record, our Corporate Finance team is experiencing rapid growth which offers significant career opportunities. In particularly, we are launching a program to offer M&A advisory services to the clients of one of our strategic partners, a world leading financial institution.
We are now seeking talents to join our key account solution team, focusing in generating M&A business opportunities with our strategic partners.
Extensive role providing origination, analytical, structuring and execution support. Specific tasks will include:
- Assisting with client targeting and internal and external marketing
- Leveraging on the breath of our client network and that of our strategic partner in originating and assessment of deal opportunities
- Originating, pitching and winning M&A opportunities as well as other Deal Advisory opportunities for the firm
- Liaising between KPMG and our strategic partner to manage the project pipeline and provide regular update to both parties
- Leading and management of transactions through the deal life cycle including preparation of funding strategy, information memorandum, documentation and investor / lender dialogue
- Analysis of trends and issues in the financial markets; research of corporate and financial clients, industry sectors and/or projects
Experience and qualifications
Potential candidates will approach the role with energy, drive and the ability to take the initiative, and exhibit the following attributes:
- Undergraduate degree level and CFA and/or ACA qualified preferable
- SFC type 6 license representative preferable
- At least 12 years’ corporate finance / M&A experience acquired with high quality banks, M&A boutiques or professional firms and corporations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the regional business environment and financial markets
- Demonstrated experience of managing client relationship engagements and project management skills
- Team player with ability to work with different parts of the Firm and in high pressured environment and desire to build enduring relationships with market peers
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.