Reporting to CEO, managing Equity Sales function to cover Greater China Institutional Clients.
About the Company
The Company is the Hong Kong-based fast growing financial institution with service coverage across China and the world. The Company is a leading full-fledged securities service platform and strong business tap cross boarder investment bank in Asia as well as the largest local asset management and corporate insurance brokerage firm in Hong Kong. The management team are from well-known BB firm with extensive knowledge.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationship with existing clients, recommending and marketing of various Fixed Income products.
- Develop new institutional clients in China, Hong Kong and global markets
- Be an integral part of the sales execution team to entail price quote, trade execution, order booking, etc.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and deal pitching including preparation for marketing material or product presentations
- Degree in finance or related field preferred
- Strong client network in Asia preferred
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediate availability would have an advantage.