Director/Associate Director, AML Compliance
CREDIT AGRICOLE GROUP is a major player in Europe with a strong international presence through our operations in the globe. CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA is among the leading foreign Banks in Switzerland specialized in wealth management (Private Banking). With more than CHF 40 billion under management, we offer all the advantages of an independent Swiss bank while benefiting from a top-level international network and a solid parent company, the Crédit Agricole Group.
We are now seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to fill the position in our AML Compliance team in the Hong Kong Branch.
Outline of the Position:
- Assist the AML Compliance Team Lead in delivering AML compliance functions of the Hong Kong Branch
- Member of the AML review team
- Support the Team Lead in the day-to-day handling of matters fallen under AML monitoring & review (including activities in relation to PEP, TM alerts, Periodic Review, STR filing, AML Committee, etc.);
- Perform periodic client account review on existing clients;
- Perform transaction monitoring on client accounts;
- Perform clearance on PEP and adverse news screening;
- Assist in preparing AML Committee agenda and minutes;
- Develop, maintain, review and enhance AML & compliance related policies and procedures as well as proper control to ensure that the Bank’s activities are in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements;
- Participate in the Bank’s ad-hoc compliance projects and provide compliance support;
- Provide advisory support to business functions on AML/CFT policies and procedures;
- Handle enquiries from external regulators and manage regulatory updates, tracking and remediation on relevant AML issues or findings
- University degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or business related disciplines
- Holder of Certified AML Professional (CAMLP) under the HKMA ECF on AML/CFT is preferred
- At least 8 years’ relevant AML/FCC experience, preferably in private banking;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Positive and self-motivated;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be offered a rewarding package including performance bonus, and excellent opportunities for a long-term career development. We also provide medical, life insurance, provident fund. Your detailed resume with present and expected salary is welcome by email at email@example.com.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, in which case their information will be kept in strict confidence for a maximum of 24 months and only be used for the purpose of selection.