Our client, an established Digital Financial Services business is seeking to hire for an experience individual from Financial Services at Sr. Leadership level. The role will be based in HK and prefers locally based candidates or returnees. The client boasts excellent reputation, team and global presence.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- To take ownership for the Financial Planning and Management Reporting function working closely with key Business Heads and the Board
- Lead the financial planning matters and implement a robust process, tools, and systems around the function.
- Take responsibility for financial announcements to external stakeholders : investors/analysts etc
- Analyse information from brokers and analysts and outline key trends and findings in Management reports.
- Work closely with CEO and CFO for investor messaging
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A relevant degree as well as CPA/CA qualification or equivalent
- At least 15+ years of working experienced gained from last, listed Financial Services businesses
- Proven experience in working with leadership teams, board members.
- Prior experience in partnering with business heads, sales leaders as well as Product developers from a finance perspective.
- Ability to be hands on and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong grasp on IFRS Reporting and SOX
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ideally a well networked market leader in the space
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
Please contact Devi Kumar or email your CV directly in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.