Direct Custody and Clearing & Banks Client Executive - Director
The DCC & Banks Client Executive is responsible for owning, developing and growing our global client relationships to drive Securities Services opportunities in Asia, across the Direct Custody and Clearing business and Banks client segment.
Primary responsibility is to drive revenue growth, profitability, efficiency and client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate should have proven success in client sales management, demonstrate a successful track record of leadership, experience, and performance covering clients in the Custody and wider Securities Services market. The candidate should have strong product knowledge of global capital markets and a strong understanding of strategic client engagement and solution sales.
Through senior relationship management, the Client Executive should fully understand the strategies executed by their clients and look to develop those relationships to enhance the footprint of Citi products with the clients and provide cross product coverage, with primary focus on the DCC business and Banks client segment. The Client Executive is expected to act as the senior escalation point for our regional and global client relationships and should be capable of building relationships up to and including C-suite and horizontally across different client businesses, products and geographies.
- 10+ years of experience in a global financial institution with experience in client relationship management
- Experience of managing by influence and demonstrated ability to manage complex issue resolution
- Self-starter, good problem solver, results oriented and execution-focused
- Proven track record of cross-selling skills
- Ability to take ownership and execute solutions with appropriate urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to handle external meetings and senior-level discussions with clients.
- In-depth level of knowledge of the Direct Custody business and broader awareness of the Securities Services industry and Banks client segment
- Good cross-product knowledge of the services provided by Citi and the ability to bring all elements together seamlessly in order to deliver client solutions
- Ability to multi-task and constantly assess and change priorities in line with the demands of the business and client-base
- Willingness and motivation to maintain a steep learning curve, keeping updated with the business, client demands and global market developments.
- A strong understanding of the regulatory, risk and control environment impacting the Securities Services business
- Role will be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Institutional Sales Job Family:
Investor Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting