Digital Workplace / Service Desk Operator + DevOps
Growing financial institution is looking for a high caliber resource to join their growing and fun IT Service Desk team to provide day to day IT Support service and gain exposure to IT operations and DevOps Tools.
The firm has been investing heavily in new technologies from cloud, Microservices / Containerization / Automation / DevOps technologies and operate in a fully Agile environment.
• The high energy service desk team gets wide exposure to all levels of staff and across the technology stack in the firm
• Responsible for properly log incidents into the ticketing system and resolve them in a timely manner, update documentation for current and developed processes
• Creating accounts, Access Management, provisioning access, deprovisioning access
• Gain exposure to DevOps Tools, O365, GitHub, Atlassian, Terraform, Okta
• Assist in technical projects from planning to setup software/hardware products and other duties as assigned
• 1-3 years' experience in IT Operations / IT Infrastructure / Desktop / Service desk function
• Basic MacOS & iOS experience
• Basic MDM - Intune, AirWatch, BAMF
• Basic Active Directory, Identity Access Management experience
• Good English and enthusiastic personality!
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate with 1+ years' experience in IT to further enhance their career in a growing & fun financial institution and gain exposure to the latest technology within DevOps and IT Infrastructure.
Natalie Chan is a specialist talent manager in IT Consulting Services based in Hong Kong working within IT Infrastructure / Cloud / DevOps.