- Lead the Digital Project Delivery Team and Usability & Quality Assurance Team to deliver the digital initiatives which enhances the customer’s digital journey.
- Collaborate with various departments and external vendors to drive the digital project development and implementation.
- Assist the Department Head to formulate recommendations on the adoption and deployment of new technology, applications, management system, and improvement initiatives.
- Keep abreast of relevant latest regulatory requirements, industry initiatives, requirements and protocols, and relevant technology and solutions in best effort.
- Follow relevant policies, procedures and guidelines in performing the above responsibilities, and support Department Head in ad hoc assignments.
- Develop in-scope procedure manuals and forms.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- A university graduate preferably in Management / Finance / e-Commerce/ IT / Industrial Engineering
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in banking industry / consulting firms with practical experience in enterprise system deployment and digital projects
- Strong project management, people management, influencing and analytical skills
- Experience in Agile Project Management
- Good knowledge in banking products and services
- Team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese