Digital Transformation Manager
Looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a Top Insurance Organization. Plenty of space for career progression.
- Assist the senior management in developing a digital vision/strategy on the life insurance business and a three to five-year prioritized digital transformation roadmap.
- Lead to evaluate internal digital asset capabilities and strengths.
- Apply innovative technologies (e.g., Chatbots, AI, Mobile) to current and future business challenges.
- Provide competitive analysis of potential digital solutions.
- Manage projects through their lifecycle, including requirement management and engineering processes.
- Identify and develop digital innovations to reduce operational inefficiencies and improve customer experiences.
- Work with internal stakeholders to translate their business objectives into digital strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent.
- Broad base of digital technical knowledge and emerging technology trends and issues.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, including presentation to senior executives.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Strong skills in strategic planning, analytical, project management.
- Effective coordination of internal and external resources.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in the areas of digital transformation.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is required