Overview Building our digital transformation team.... KPMG is a leading provider of digital transformation services globally and we are currently expanding our team in Hong Kong.
With increasing demand from our clients to achieve more at lower costs and reduced risks, we are expanding our team to be able to support more of our client's needs and demands. Our practice covers multiple capabilities and we are looking to bring in a combination of Solution Architects
, Business Analysts
, System Analysts
and Project gurus
to work with our existing team members to work on projects with our largest clients. With outcomes ranging from establishing long term managed services to implementing technology enabled solutions that help to address immediate needs, we leverage the latest delivery approaches to accelerate the realisation of value for our clients.
We work with our technology partners in the traditional and fintech space, providing a channel for our Clients to access and make the most of the solutions which are available to them. With support from our Digital Ignition centres based in China and globally, we have the bench strength to deliver the technology needed to support our solutions. We focus on collaboration with our Clients, working alongside our Client's teams to help them help themselves.
If you relish a challenge, solving problems and using technology to deliver real value then reach out today and join the team. We are currently looking for experienced professionals at various expertise and levels to join our team Roles Available
- Solution Architects - Manager grade and above
- Business Analysts - Senior Consultant grade and above
- System Analysts - Senior Consultant grade and above
- Programme Managers - Associate Director grade and above
Qualifications and experience
- Experience working on projects with a technology component preferably using an agile approach.
- Written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Consistently display a positive approach to the working environment.
- Demonstrates commitment to ethical professional practice.
- Passionate for making things better and driving action with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative, taking a thorough, design-driven approach
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent at building relationships across teams
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Desire to understand our businesses and users
- Bachelors or Master's Degree preferably form an engineering related background such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- At least 3 years experience involved with leveraging technology in projects
For interested parties, please send your CV stating the specific role that you are applying for in your application .