Digital Technology, Mobile Developer, Associate
The Wealth Management business has been on a Digital transformation journey, as we look to provide our clients with a suite of self-service capabilities allowing them to transact with us in a manner and channel of their choice, and thereby remove friction from the various touchpoints. The Digital Technology team is partnering with our business to aggressively expand our digital offerings over both Web and Mobile by designing, building and rolling out world-class digital solutions. We are a global technology team that executes in a highly agile manner and also embraces cutting-edge technologies and innovations.
The Digital Technology team in APAC is specifically seeking a Mobile Technologist to join us on this journey. As a Developer on our Mobile team, you will be responsible for contributing to the Mobile development across all projects that are owned and driven by APAC, but delivering for the business globally. You will be part of a dynamic team that will work closely with product owners co-located in the same location, as well as interact globally with business stakeholders, product owners and other application developers at all levels of the organization. As a Mobile developer, the role requires you to have sound technical skills and experience building native Mobile applications for iOS and/or Android. Also, if you have a passion for bleeding edge technology and a drive for excellence in delivery, you will feel right at home in this organization. Key Technical Skillsets:
- At least 6 years of experience with Mobile application development on iOS and/or Android
- Experience with Swift for iOS
- Experience with Kotlin for Android is preferred
- Experience with SQL databases such as SQLServer, Sybase or Oracle
- Experience in test-driven development , test automation and testing frameworks is a must.
- Knowledge and experience of SCM and CI tools such Bitbucket, Jenkins and Maven.
- Experience on or exposure to RESTful Java services, including Springboot framework would be an added advantage.
- Experience with middleware/messaging technologies such as Kafka, MQ, JMS, etc. and exposure to event-driven design patterns would be an added advantage.
- Microservice design patterns and exposure to Cloud based application development would be an advantage.
- Exposure to AWS and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be an added advantage.
- Individually contribute with Mobile development on all assigned business stories.
- Contribute to technical designs of solutions and have the ability to independently propose technical designs
- Participate actively in requirements analysis and grooming by engaging with business, product and technology stakeholders.
- Participate actively in all Sprint ceremonies as a member of an Agile team.
- Participate in and drive Sprint demos to business and technology stakeholders across the organization, including front-office business, product owners, other technology teams and technology/business management.
- Ensure consistency with and synergy across the global platform by collaborating regularly with peers across the global Digital team.
- Active involvement in supporting the Digital platform across all environments, including production in a devops model.