Background: A well-known insurance firm is now looking for an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join their Digital & Data team.
- Digital, Interactive & Innovative
- Digital Development Strategy
- Business Analysis, Customer Journey, Product Analysis
- To drive and lead new digital channel developments by capturing the conceptualization, requirements, and the personalization direction for web and mobile platforms
- Plan, develop and implement Group digital development strategy to ensure consistency and alignment
- Guide local country senior management on strategic tech development to ensure reusability
- Work very closely with BU such as CX & Marketing, Transformation, Legal & Compliance, Risk, Distribution, GI, Local market teams, Group IT, DIDC, Delivery team, Country C-Level, etc
- Create high level and detailed functional and non-functional requirement or specification to capture business needs rules and details
- Translate business workflow, User Interface and User Experience into detailed product backlog, consisting of a set of Epics, User Stories and Tasks, user interface mock-ups, process and data flow diagrams
- Detail functional specifications for each step in the journey, for example validations of fields, user scenarios
- Responsible for functional and solution documentation, create and review test scenarios, support business and function teams for User Acceptance Testing to facilitate the product delivery
- Develop the execution plan for the future state
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor the progress
- Design and create best practices to share
- Maintain backlog and work with PO on prioritization
- Assist on integration of analytics capabilities on local markets
- 6 -10 years of working experience in Business Analysis with coverage on Customer Journey , Product Analysis, Requirement Analysis and Gathering, Technical design.
- It will be an advantage to have previous experience in the Insurance industry
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred designs and able to identify opportunities throughout design process
- Agile project delivery experience
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Familiar with agile tools, Confluence, Jira, etc.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- Possess excellent working attitude, time management skills, self-disciplinary skills and prioritization skills
- Possess strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.