Digital Product Manager, Banking and Servicing - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager, Banking and Servicing
. Principal responsibilities
- Accountable for owning and managing product lifecycle for Banking and Servicing products from drawdown through to final delivery to the business, customers including prioritisation of backlog items, new requirements, defects, based on a variety of business, technical, commercial and customer considerations.
- Subject Matter Expertise input to the requirements elaboration process, supporting Requirements Management teams with data, technical and competitor insight and industry best practice.
- Full participation in sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives through co-location with project managers, scrum Master, technical lead, Analysis and Design as needed, providing clear articulation of product vision and direction.
- Approval of product at the end of sprint and readiness for release to customers.
- Develop strong working relationships with market stakeholders across the globe to understand the local product, regulatory and competitive environment in order to design this into global requirements.
- Report on the status of product backlog and sprint deliverables including business value and priorities.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelors or University Graduate of related course.
- Digital Product Management, Owner experience, owning all aspects of their product from initiation through to optimization.
- Excellent customer focus. Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, digital customer behaviour, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing.
- Excellent understanding of delivery frameworks particularly hands on experience of working in an Agile sprint team.
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channel, including technical, commercial and market considerations.
- Commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and insight and understand the implications.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all regions.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.