Digital Product Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Product Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for the management and delivery of a digital product backlog to support the delivery of new services and features to customers.
- Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the design and delivery of their product set.
- Support and engage with cross functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- The role may demand international travel approximately 50 percent of the year, and when operating from the home country, will require significant schedule flexibility to allow for daily and weekly interaction with Digital team members and project teams from all Regions.
- Proactive in collaboration with cross functional scrum teams to provide product vision, direction and priorities.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Graduate of related industry
- Digital Product Management and Owner experience, owning all aspects of their product from initiation through to optimization.
- Excellent customer focus, Awareness of User Centered Design methodology, digital customer behavior, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing.
- Excellent understanding of delivery frameworks particularly hands on experience of working in an Agile sprint team.
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channel, including technical, commercial and market considerations.
- Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Strong decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and insight and understand the implications.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions, North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009SNA
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited