Digital Performance Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Performance Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Accountable for leading digital channel performance measurement, analysis and reporting across Public Website, Internet Banking, Mobile and Tablet including future channels and devices, to maximise market share and business growth
- Supporting the production and future development of the Global Digital Metrics framework, and supporting local and regional digital teams with reporting, analysis and insight aligned to this framework
- Defining new metrics and reporting, driving data quality, analysis and provides actionable insights to the business to support global, regional and local priorities and strategy
- The Global Digital Metrics framework covers, but is not exclusive to the following areas: Global Digital Data Governance, Digital Data Architecture, Executive reporting, and Support in Problem solving
- Leading the creation and management of performance analysis, and reports at global, regional and local level, identifying areas of improvement, opportunities, trends and making recommendations for stakeholder consideration
- Lead definition and scoping of new performance analysis activity working with in country and global digital teams in identifying current state, undertaking gap analysis and requirements gathering and documentation
- Support the Performance Analysts to provide reporting, analysis and performance dashboards in a timely and consistent manner to support the Global Digital team, Commercialisation and Platform Dynamics workstreams, along with regional and local stakeholders as required
- Provide support, knowledge and metrics expertise to global and in country teams sharing best practice
- Undertake in depth analysis including sales and servicing funnels to identify trends and opportunities
- Gather data, undertake ad hoc analysis and creation of customized reporting to address specific global and country performance challenges
- Contribute to the development of Performance Analysts through support and coaching in web analytics and reporting techniques in line with the department principles
- Line management accountability for a team, in which case a proportion of their time will be people focused rather than task focused
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses to be tested and delivering recommendations
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, ability to involve others in discussions of alternatives, asking for their suggestions and steering them to a mutually acceptable position
- Innovative and the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Awareness of the Multi Channel and Digital strategies and regional sales and servicing plans
- Strong team player, highly collaborative recognizing specialized in a role in a larger programme of work and acknowledging other areas and individuals roles and responsibilities
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions
- High levels of resilience and self motivation
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A5R3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited