Digital Omni-Channel and Innovation Lead
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Section Head of Partner Digitalization and Digital Marketing to lead and manage a team to engage with business to provide technology solution, architecture design and delivery management for strategic projects from Technology, Digital & Analytics (TDA) transformation program and mission critical Digital Platforms to excel at our strategic priorities. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements: Education & Experience
- Lead and manage a team to engage with business to provide technology solution, architecture design and delivery management for strategic projects focus in Digital Marketing and Partner (including traditional and disruptive partnership) Digitalization
- Lead and manage a team to support mission critical BAU digital platforms including but not limited to distributors' sales and servicing applications
- Manage the key stakeholders including business side HoDs and IT functional head for their expectation, collaboration and coordination as one team
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects and Digital Solution Architects to deliver a robust TDA solutions for business using the Group standard technology stacks
- Provide strategic solution designs and architectures at enterprise level for Business and IT
- Lead the Technology, Digital & Analytics (TDA) transformation from technology innovation perspective to excel at our strategic priorities.
- Map industry trends to the technical foundation, understand and translate business requirement, and orchestrate resources to make that vision a reality
- Envision and design the TDA solution architecture to connect the dot and promote the reuse at enterprise level
- Steer the TDA technology and solutions for Business and IT including but not limited to involvement in projects and regular tech-talk sharing sessions
- Guide the project and BAU teams to provide high quality TDA solution design & architecture artifacts for endorsement from Architecture Review Board (ARB)
- Manage the communication and resolve the issue in TDA projects with IT functional departments incl. EA, Process & Control, IT Infrastructure & Tech Risk
- Lead at least two TDA transformation projects as PIC incl. project management, vendor management, stakeholder management, etc until it's rollout to production
- Ensure all AIA HK TDA project deliverables are maintained in compliance with AIA Group Security and other standards
- University graduate with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Consulting background and Fintech/Insurtech Start-up all-rounded experience preferred
- Track record as Solution Architect to lead large Digital Transformation with emerging technology like AI, Big Data and Cloud
- IT certification incl. but not limited to TOGAF, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, Coursera AI/ML
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven ability to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative business function
- Sound technical knowledge in IT aspects
- Excellent communication, coaching and consultative skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.