Digital Messaging Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Messaging Analyst
. Principal responsibilities
- The Digital Messaging analyst is responsible for end to end delivery of messaging across Personal Internet Banking, Mobile and Public Website platforms.
- Understanding of the business requirements and strategies and ensure implementation plan is aligned with objectives.
- Project management and stakeholder management across functions.
- Understanding of the digital sales funnel and provide a point of view on most effective approaches.
- Perform messaging performance analysis and extract learnings.
- Capture learning and best practices and share with other teams.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Graduate with experience in digital analytics and targeted messaging.
- Digital conversion rate tracking skills.
- Experience with ecommerce retailers with smart recommendations and cross sell leveraging analytical insights.
- Good knowledge of relevant web technologies and metric tracking tools.
- The ability to appreciate customer and stakeholder considerations.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.