Digital Marketing Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Keyteo Consulting
- 17 Apr 19
KEYTEO, a French IT Consulting group is hiring a new permanent Consultant as Digital Marketing Specialist. The consultant will join the strategic digital marketing team of a big HK player in the hospitality and entertainment industry.
Assistant Manager, Digital Strategic Projects is driving digital projects and strategy across properties.
The role will support the end-to-end project inception and delivery including but not limited to customer journey design and optimization, solution planning and delivery and go-to-market strategy.
- Manage Ambiguity: Assess and understand business problems and translate into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help the client improve the overall customer experience with the brand.
- Find Opportunities: Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to explore and recommend opportunities to drive incremental engagement and revenue across our digital touchpoints.
- Formulate strategy: Formulate and deliver market specific launch strategy to achieve expected results and improve the customer satisfaction level.
- Understand needs: Plan, organize and generate insights from customer focus group, guest’s survey and internal discussion to identify gaps and pain points.
- Analyze Competition: Conduct competitive analysis and formulate recommendation to improve our digital products and services.
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relations with internal stakeholders to understand priorities, to define roadmap and to collaborate and work with them on projects and actions plan to deliver an enhanced customers’ experience.
- Deep understanding of digital 'customer journey' development and optimization.
- Strong experience of managing multiple projects in the area of eCommerce, web based projects, CMS, platforms and interfaces.
- Multi-tasker with ability to juggle many projects.
- Team player able to work with all levels within the organization.
- At least 5 years’ solid project management.
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of Digital
- Experience working in collaborative environments requiring communication and feedback from multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related area e.g. Bachelor of Marketing, Digital, Science, Business or International Studies
- A MBA is an advantage
Skills / Competencies
- Analytical thinker, collaborative, diplomatic, flexible with excellent presentation skills and strong oral and writing capabilities; confident, professional and problem-solving attitude
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to translate concepts into business opportunities
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Competent budget management
- Deep knowledge of online measurement, tracking methods, and analysis. (knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus)
- Good understanding of UX and how to define customer friendly user journeys that impact revenue in a positive way
- Expertise in conversion optimization
- Strong computer literacy, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal skills in English