Digital Marketing Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 19
Digital Marketing Manager
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Develop digital marketing strategy to increase brand awareness within the market, then be able to define and grow target audience into active and engaged customers. Understand how to build a brand via digital ecosystem.
- Able to develop digital marketing campaign via online, digital, social, media, mobile and analytics. Access feasibility of various digital channels to acquire new customers and grow acquisition base.
- Supervise the campaign planning and implementation over different creative formats, platforms, channels. Versatile in end-to-end acquisition campaign planning and management with hands-on digital marketing knowledge and channel management skills.
- Identify, track, measure and analyze KPIs matrix to ensure the cost effectiveness of the campaign results. Manage and report on digital budget, set and review parameters to ensure effective use of budget and maximize ROI.
- With 7+ years experiences, proven experiences in leading and driving strategic marketing initiatives and acquisition campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of performance/digital marketing(SEM/Display/Paid Social and etc) and funnel-base direct marketing practice; to enhance touch-points from a customer-centric, UI/UX friendly perspective to achieve targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with people at all levels, both internally and externally. Strong business sense with exceptional logical thinking, highly motivated.
- Exposure to e-commerce and experience in CRM software are a plus, where online growth and acquisition strategy is important.
- Familiar with the HK (and Asia) markets and trends in the digital and marketing space.