Our client is a food & barrage life style group, founded in 2015. With a young and energetic team to provide world class extensive portfolio of bar, restaurant and lifestyle venues across the globe, striving for the finest entertainment, food and beverage experience combined with the latest technology and first-class service. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you have to plan and implement content marketing strategies, to drive sales through digital marketing campaigns. Your responsibility includes:
- Oversee and manage web and social channels including Instagram/ Facebook/ YouTube etc. with the objective to increase engagement and conversion rate
- provide meticulous work on reporting, including the full spectrum of job board management , social analytics
- support Marketing Manager on any ad-hoc projects
- provide marketing support for key regional & Global initiatives
- pursue partnership opportunities (internally & externally) to drive brand awareness through events & sponsorships
- Degree holder with 2 years' experience in Digital marketing
- Knowledge of Online Marketing, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Power Editor and good understanding of major marketing channels is preferred
- Knowledge in HTML, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator or other related software Knowledge will be an advantage
- Self-motivated team player able to work independently and proactively
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English & Cantonese
- Immediately available is preferred
Contact Claudia Lee on (852)3915 0224 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.