* One of the largest power company in APAC * Multinational and innovative team * Large scale digital transformation * Project Management * Team Leading Exposure * SAP CRM and digital projects (web, mobile, Ecomm and AI - Chabot) * Exposure across APAC region
Our client is a well known power firm with businesses across the Asia region. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their IT team in Hong Kong and you will be responsible to lead team on digital transformation on customer facing applications to improve customer experiences.
As a Digital IT Lead - Customer Facing Applications, you are required to:
- Act as a Project Manager to perform fesibility study, manage resources, timeline and budget
- Proactively review customer journey, re-design, propose improvements and customer facing application enhancement projects
- Perform risk analysis, propose and source solution with vendor management
- Maintain close communication with stakeholders, understand their needs and translate their requirements into specifications
- Lead a team of 3 to 4 on customer service of programs(Cloud, SAP) to better customer engagement and lead digitization transformations in customer services including ChatBot, Call Centre Omni Channel system's solution upgrade and WebPC cloud migration
- Delivere customer facing projects (Smart Technology, website revamp and mobile app).
- Introduce digital transformations to Business Department( e.g. Office 365,SAP ISU, Cloud IAAS migration, Windows 10 adoption)
- Introduced several changes to the team (Agile/ Scrum Implementation Strategy)
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
- PMP or Scrum Master holder is a big plus
- 6 years + experience in project management with focus in customer facing applications
- Experience in Agile or Scrum project methodology is a plus
- Experience in API based application integration, IoT systems, customer digital channel (e.g. Customer Web/App, mobile payment, E-commerce, chatbot), robotic process automation, digital experience platform and experience in digital transformation
- Experience in SAP CRM/ Hybris is preferred
- Knowledgeable with .Net Framework is preferred
- Good spoken and written Chinese and English
- Innovative and fast-paced people leader
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, including discretionary bonus, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Eliza Lai on +852 2848 9544.