Digital Growth Manager, Digital Wallet - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jan 18 2018-01-11
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Growth Manager, Digital Wallet.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for the digital wallet user acquisition and engagement strategy
- Working closely with the Digital Product Manager and Digital Marketing teams
- Use their knowledge, experience and data to create new user acquisition strategies and tactics in order to drive rapid wallet adoption across target user segments such as developing highly targeted social media campaigns, developing and measuring viral acquisition campaigns or supporting above the line marketing activity
- Use data insights and customer feedback tools to develop new mechanisms for keeping user engagement in the wallet high. This could include messaging tactics or identifying new product features that could be built.
- Identifying key risks, issues and interdependencies and provide appropriate mitigation strategies
- Supporting audit and independent programme assessments as required
- Responsible for ensuring goals are achieved at specified cost
- Work with Operational Risk and other key functions to define the optimal balance between security, customer convenience and work processes
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong digital expertise and network
- Experienced Growth Hacker
- Strong experience using data to drive strategy
- Mobile payment experience preferred
- Strong commercial orientation with the ability to leverage data and analytics to gain insights
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation
- High level of influence and personal gravitas
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A65N
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited