Digital Finance Lead - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Finance Lead.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for managing and improving financial control including personal expense management policies, reporting and forecasting, driving accountability and improving Return On Investment in Digital.
- Responsible for working with stakeholders to plan annual budgets in line with processes.
- Implement and assure a flexible and robust cost management control and optimisation framework with the ability to produce Financial Reporting with ease, aligned with the global digital processes and framework.
- Design and continuously improve financial processes and systems.
- Lead on the development of the Asia Pacific segment of the Global financial profile and spending in the roadmaps and implementation plans of the cross functional teams.
- Lead on ensuring detailed financial modelling is carried out to inform and support the full range of programme or business projects.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Willingness to challenge existing financial practices bringing forward solutions to improve performance.
- Experience leading and working in a Business, Technology Finance role preferably in a large corporate.
- Ability to carefully balance flexible financial frameworks while still ensuring the right level of control and protection
- Effective written and oral communication and influencing skills, including creating narratives to support financial reporting materials.
- Experience managing teams to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Accountancy qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent with relevant practical finance experience.
- Good understanding of Digital businesses and the Asia Pacific financial technology landscape.
- Strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills.
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A8KH
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited