About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Strategy
- To be a One-Stop Shop to client connecting through client's preferred channels i.e. Click-to-Chat, Phone, by providing accurate and timely information on product and services, relevant to their needs.
- To deliver high quality services to clients
- Assist clients in the fulfilment of their transaction or servicing request in a multi channels manner: click-to-chat, video-chat & inbound calls
- Achieve First Call Resolution in all client's interactions, whenever possible
- Promote the use of automated channels and its benefits to clients
- Acquire new business by proactively offer and generate new sales opportunities
- Leverage continuous improvement journey by proposing and giving suggestions/ recommendations on workflow streamlining and productivity enhancement
People and Talent
- Comply with standard Departmental Operations Instruction
- To handle customer enquiries & complaints
- To introduce products to customers
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and ensure all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for the roles
- To comply with the control requirements in the Procedures Manual relevant to respective job responsibilities
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- To comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Digital Executive team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Local regulatory: HKMA / HKFI/ SFC
- Product Team
- Fulfilment Team
- Operation Team
Our Ideal Candidate
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Voice and Victual, Hong Kong Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- Refer to respective training curriculum
- Strong writing, influencing skills with good spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.