Digital Engineering Manager
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join our Cognizant's Digital Engineering Team. About Cognizant Digital Business
Cognizant's Digital Engineering (CDE) Practice have been formed to support our clients Digital requirements. As we are strengthening our operations globally, the Digital Practice wants to leverage our thought-leadership capabilities and in depth technical knowhow to drive clients to accelerate the pace of their inevitable Digital journey. Cognizant has implemented the strategic global relationships to support our aspirations going forward.
More information? Please visit https://be.cognizant.com/sites/cognizant-digital-business/SitePage/285308/cognizant-digital-business-onecdb About role
As a an Engineering Manager , you will have be the end to end ownership to the Architecture, requirements, design, technical solution, implementation of Digital Systems, resource ownership, stakeholder management.
You will become an active member of the Digital Engineering team that works closely with other disciplines/roles. You are T-shaped professional and responsible for the whole life cycle (i.e. development, operations) of in-house or packaged applications according to development/test standards and corporate architecture policies including security and data privacy guidelines. Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience) Primary Skills (Must have)
What you can expect
- Managing delivery of multiple complex end to end digital transformation projects across various clients in the region;
- A minimum 12 years' experience in Project execution with minimum 5 years in Project/Program management
- Experienced technology partner who is able to suggest innovative solutions to business/ process problems that leverage technology to provide differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
- Participate in the full cycle of pre-sales activities, drive time pressured preparation of customer proposals(including various models, such as fixed capacity, time and materials, fixed-price), define the implementation and design for the solution, present the proposed solution architecture to the customer and the statements of work from delivery perspective;
- Hands-on delivery management experience covering the full project initiation and life cycle: lead management, qualification for the bid/ financing, drive solutioning and staffing, client management, delivery and execution governance. Accountable for overall delivery including financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives;
- Run multiple delivery streams and clients, to ensure governance at top management level and conduct governance project meetings and identify successful and unsuccessful project factors and gaps;
- Lead implementation of the solutions from establishing project requirements and goals to solution go-live;
- Manage customer expectations and relationship. Manage senior level client relationships, looking for opportunities to up/ cross-sell products and services through relationship management;
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives. Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early
- Strong exposure on web stack, mobile stack, or a native application stack
- Able to manage a contract/third party team and close tracking the delivery with a focus on quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Become part of a the 'flag ship' success story
- Mediator: able to guide the team in adopting the architecture vision and software design principles;
- Negotiation: being able to negotiate trade-offs between non-functional requirements
- Being able to act as a mature sparring partner with the Solution Architect and Team Leads.
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality & Drive your own career
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.