Digital Customer Engagement Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Customer Engagement Manager.
In this role, you will
- Management and delivery of key projects forming the strategy, vision and direction for HSBCs Digital channel into the various Global Business Lines, as well as providing advice and consultation to meet stakeholders needs in line with this Digital strategy
- Planning, managing and providing clear direction to drive direct customer experience improvements and the overall vision related to specific channels, propositions and programs
- Analysis and understanding existing customer insights and research, and evaluation of how the channel experience can be best tailored in order to design future customer experience visions for assigned channels
- Understanding customer segments within each Global Business Line, derived through customer based research
- Defining the user experience UX and customer journeys for large global programmes
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- The role is responsible for establishing a culture of increasing contribution from Digital, Regional and local teams
- It will support the delivery of tools to drive Digital campaign effectiveness and identify Digital Marketing skillset requirements
- These solutions are used to identify commercial optimisation opportunities
- Supporting through personal leadership across functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Degree level or equivalent
- Understanding of all aspects of the Retail Banking Wealth Management business and strategy
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital best practice, public website, concepts and tools
- Experience in project, budget and agency management
- Ability to achieve significant change by working across a matrix multi-site organisation
- Strong planning and organisation with the ability to drive difficult situations forward
- Analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address areas for development, improvement
- The ability to act on own initiative and exercise creativity in problem solving, coordinating a wide
- variety of solutions into one or more projects
- Exhibits a strong customer driven mentality and commitment to delivering excellent digital customer experiences
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to balance a range of competing priorities and evidence the ability to lead different teams to deliver multiple outputs at one time requiring delivery to tight deadlines
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Demonstrable knowledge of the following digital disciplines, Accessibility, Usability Testing, Analytics and Copy
- Desirable Experience, Financial Services, particularly Retail and Wealth Management, Mobile and Transactional Banking, Agency or client side, International brands, Multi-cultural work and management structures
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AEHJ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited