Digital Content Specialist
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
AIA is conducting a groupwide HR digital content migration process. The incumbent will be supporting this initiative through hands-on participation in article migration, validation, and maintenance. Role and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 4 months direct contract with AIA Group Office for the end to end process of article migration
- Collaborate with Communications and Change Management Manager to achieve migration per planned schedule and outcomes
- Coordinate and engage stakeholders in the process of articles migration and update
- Review article content, maintain required formatting and validate content post migration
- Administer and update librarian system such as building reference catalog, categorizing, and archiving
- Identify and report deficiency mechanism and make suggestions for improvement
- Immediate availability required
- Fresh graduates or university students are welcomed
- Fluency in English reading and writing
- Attention to detail, organized and able to work independently
- Equipped with good priority setting and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and build relationships with stakeholders
- Familiar with word processing, and proofreading
- Basic Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.