Digital Business Performance and Governance Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
My client is currently looking for a Digital Business Performance and Governance Manager to be a part of their exciting digital team. This is an excellent opportunity to join and experience an extra ordinary FinTech setup of a top tier bank and work with unique people who come from all round the world!
• Manage and set the overall business performance capability
• Build an effective business performance management framework
• Define and operate the governance framework to ensure proper adherence to policies, procedures and effective decision making.
• Provide senior management with updated information, KPIs and forecasts.
• Liaise with various teams such as the Business Finance and Strategy teams
• Support strategic plans for new product definition, economic models and propositions
• Experience in the financial services industry holding senior business roles.
• Strong understanding of business modelling, finance and profit and lost management.
• Hands on experience in building and managing business models, reporting and performance analysis.
• Excellent understanding of business products and propositions. Ideally from the financial services industry.
• An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to solve problems and to investigate drivers
• Experience in digitally led business and innovative products would be a plus!
Apply Now! I would love to have a chat with you and see how we could fit you into this exciting team!