Digital Business Analysis - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Business Analysis.
In this role, you will
- Production of the Digital Analysis document set as part of User Centred Design activity in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing approval from stakeholders as required.
- Input to Business Case preparation, providing context and data to underpin assumptions.
- Supporting the delivery production line like development, testing and implementation, ensuring digital deliverables meet business requirements and are fit for purpose to release to customers.
- Contribution to the delivery of all flagship Group Transformation Programmes specifically for the Digital channel.
- Adherence to Digital COE governance structures
- Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
- Provision of common global solutions while recognising that local regulations and customs will require the service to be tailored. Even where local regulation and customs tailor the service accordingly, the service quality the banks offers will be to the same standard across the world.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Very strong analytical ability and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to see things through to completion. Ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations
- High levels of resilience and self motivation, able to self manage and deliver to committed timescale.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues.
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology
- Ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals.
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- The ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, like commercials, risk, customer experience, determine the implications and make recommendations as needed. Comfortable in identifying the data needed to justify decisions and presenting this accordingly
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities.
- A strong team player, highly collaborative recognizing their specialized role in a larger programme of work and acknowledging other areas and individuals roles and responsibilities.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AEO1
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited