About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing a new generation of applications across Wealth Management to promote a better user experience to high net worth clients
- Be part of a dynamic team developing class leading applications for the financial industry.
- Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think outside the box and use creative ideas to solve complex, real world programming challenges.
- Align development scope and coordinate across different IT teams.
- Work closely with Scrum Master, Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers.
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability
- Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following Agile principles.
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design and Write effective APIs
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work in the Technology Delivery, Equities, Wealth Management
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Must have excellent programming skill on multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python)
- Able to work independently with various stakeholders
- Has experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.