Our client, one of Hong Kong’s largest listed enterprises, and are currently building an innovation team as they embark on a 3 years transformation journey with a focus on designing innovative new digital platforms to aid a diverse and complex business. Alongside the implementation of Agile Software delivery is the selection and roll out of DevOps tools and our client is looking for a DevOps lead to own this specific responsibility. This is a great opportunity to work in an enterprise organisation, which is essentially harvesting a technology innovation lab.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Communicate and connect with dynamic Agile/Scrum teams to drive DevOps culture.
- Lead a team of Software engineers and work in close coordination to deploy and operate cloud environment.
- Responsible in administrating, monitoring and deploying systems and services on Azure cloud platform.
- Give assistance to automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Collaborate with technical leads to integrate and document an end-to-end design.
- Troubleshoot issues with multiple environments and lead initiatives for scaling, upgrading systems and services to improve availability, reliability, and performance.
Requirements of the role:
- Degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Extensive experience in operating scripting language like Python, Bash or Perl.
- Background in managing Azure cloud services (Azure Kubernetes Services) and Azure DevOps.
- Knowledgeable in one or more configuration management services tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.
- Experience in logging/monitoring tools and services.
- Preferably background in Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps.
- Exposure in Agile/Scrum.
If interested in joining this extremely large Programme at such a pivotal time, please send your CV to Ben@mainstayasia.com with "DevOps Team Lead" in the subject heading.