Experienced DevOps Engineer professional to take part of the implementation and maintenance of their large-scale Linux plant.
Our client is a leading International Investment Bank with a fast-paced and collaborative culture.
This powerhouse is currently seeking for an experienced DevOps Engineer professional to take part of the implementation and maintenance of their large-scale Linux plant.
- Leverage a mixture of open source and in-house written Perl and Python components to ensure the continued delivery of a stable and secure infrastructure with increased agility and flexibility
- Maintain and improve Linux infrastructure for their Onshore Data Centers.
- Evaluate, certificate, integrate and maintain numerous products, including hardware, Red Hat, Linux, configuration management, system services, virtualization technologies.
- Work with firewall teams and submit tickets for rule changes and troubleshooting request
- Contribute and maintain documentation for systems, processes and procedures
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong DevOps Engineer with Perl or Python development experience
- Enterprise Level Experience in Large Distributed Environment – managing, deploying to and debugging large scale production environments
- In Depth Experience with Linux System Administration preferably Red Hat.
- Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP, Experience with networking and security concepts, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with VMWare technologies such as ESXi, vCenter, and vSAN
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as: Puppet, Docker, Satellite
- Strong communication skills