Senior SRE/DevOps Engineer - Global Technology & Innovation Firm
Are you a hands-on and technology savvy Site Reliability or DevOps Engineer?
Are you self-driven, agile and collaborative?
I'm currently working with a Global Technology & Innovation Firm looking for an experienced SRE/DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for implementing platforms and technologies that enable agile Engineering Teams to develop, deliver, and run code in a highly secure and automated fashion.
This TEKie will responsible for:
• Cloud platform automation (AWS, Azure, Alicloud) via Terraform, Ansible, and Gitlab-CI
• Gitlab-CI pipeline automation for SCA, application builds
• Kubernetes cluster automation and enhancement
• Developer workflow improvement
• Platform Security, AuthN/Z and Transport Security
• Monitoring platform development with Grafana, Prometheus, NetData, etc.
This TEKie's experience:
• 3+ years of hands-on DevOps/Platform/Site Reliability Engineering experience in the following areas: designing, managing, and securing complex multi-tier architectures; software development; configuration management; continuous build, integration, and deployment; containerization and microservices; cloud monitoring and security automation
• Experience working in a technical environment that makes use of languages, frameworks, and technologies such as Java, Ruby, Python, Golang, Kubernetes, REST API development, Git, GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, AWS, Private Clouds, and Azure
• Experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that uses modern digital delivery approaches such as user experience design, lean, agile, DevOps, and cloud computing
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion