• You have multi-disciplinary tasks, from the design of Architecture paths to Project Coordination, IT engineering, budget handling, server capacity study, and updating the App documentations for the team’s knowledge.
• You work closely with various stakeholders (Product Owners, Developers, Testers, Vendors, cross-department SPOCs, Offshore teams, etc.)
• You are responsible of the Application’s Life Cycle Management, problem management, and release management, in line with our client’s security guidelines.
• You are in charge of the technical expertise of the 2nd level of our various application platforms.
• 3-7 years relevant experience in cloud infrastructure / DevOps, preferably in insurance or financial industries.
• Open and proactive mindset, getting things done attitude.
• Solid experience in CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, SonarQube, etc.
• Experience in microservices implementation using MuleSoft or equivalent.
• Experience in working on RDBMS (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, etc.) and NoSQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.).
• Good understanding of container related technologies such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker.
• Solid Experience in scripting languages (PowerShell/Python/Bash/Perl/etc.).
• Experience on managing cloud platform such as Azure and AWS.
• Preferred qualifications in Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps.
• Experience or knowledge in one or more configuration management services e.g. Chef/Puppet/Ansible is a plus.
• Exposure with logging and data aggregation tools such as Elastic Stack (ELK), Splunk, Stackdriver, etc.