Desktop Support Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent role
Desktop Support / Infrastructure Engineer
Due to the expansion with the business, a global firm is searching for a Desktop Support / Infrastructure Engineer to join their team!
• Desktop support, server, networks and applications to ensure they are working appropriately.
• Ensure ticket requests are handled in a timely manner and with satisfaction.
• Upgrade computer hardware and software.
• Collaborate with different teams to provide support and service to their clients.
• Possess problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems relating to computer operating systems.
• Good communication skills, English is required.
• Desktop end-user support experience beneficial within a financial environment.
• Knowledge of Windows Server (Win 7 & Win 8) and Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory and Exchange).
Great opportunity for candidates to gain experience in a financial environment to develop knowledge around the latest desktop and financial technologies!