Our client is one of the strongest players in Hedge Funds, looking for a dedicated IT support engineer to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Provide trading floor support to Traders, Portfolio Managers and Analysts
- Including: installation and troubleshooting on laptops, HP desktop PCs and Servers using the Windows Operating System; Cisco routers, switches and firewalls and voice systems
- To gain an understanding of and subsequently support a variety of in-house applications Level 1 application support for trading and real-time P&L systems, Market Data service support To build and install PCs as required, ranging from a single new user, to supplying machines for larger projects.
- To provide users at all levels with advice and guidance as required, in accordance with company standards
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 3-6 years working experiences; min. 2 years support experiences in trading environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, customer service skills, strong communication skills
- Knowledge on Market Data applications (Bloomberg and Reuters) is a plus Exposure to deployment tools, and hardware and software roll-outs is a plus
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com