Desktop Build Group - BQNT Enterprise Sales - Hong Kong
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced Sales representative to join our team to be responsible for driving sales across the BQNT enterprise and Desktop plus products in APAC. An interest in quant techniques and cloud technology would be a bonus but ultimately the success of the applicant will rely on well homed sales skills, with a commitment to come in and make a difference. The applicant will be expected to collaborate with existing DBG reps and also recently hired sales representatives globally to accelerate the building of pipeline, and to move other existing deals over the line.
Within reason the applicant will be able to define and build a sales process focused on delivering results, so this is a genuine opportunity to shape a new business and showcase your entrepreneurial skills. You will also be offered significant amounts of training and opportunities to gain industry recognised qualifications. This is not a technical role though. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for BQNT Enterprise and Desktop + solutions.
- Manage an enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders, and long term requirements.
- Articulate the features and benefits of BQNT enterprise products, so that you can act as a partner for your customers.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple stakeholders.
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- Strong knowledge of the Buyside, including senior level relationships across the industry
- Ability to manage change at a fast pace
- Curiosity for constant learning that transform itself into the ability to make results
- Interest in research workflows, quant processes, and cloud technology
- Deep understanding of Bloomberg's product suite and how BQNT enterprise can be integrated with other product offerings. -- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
- Confidence to stand infront of Bloomberg sales leaders to explain your strategies and results.
If this sounds like you;
- Passion for building the future BQNT Enterprise sales process
- Action! You get things done, you make calls, you book meetings, you drive things forward
- Initiative! If something doesn't work, you need to change the process, if something could be better, you need to refine the process.
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.