Process daily derivative transactions including trade capture, settlement and trade confirmations.
- Process daily derivative transactions including trade capture, settlement and trade confirmations.
- Assist to review and evaluate term sheets.
- Perform trade booking including trade amendments, allocation and validations.
- Manage full trade lifecycle including trade resets, exceptions management, settlements and trade parameters and valuation reconciliations.
- Maintain position records in coordination with the trading desk and trade processing functions.
- Liaising with both internal and external parties to solve any trade-related queries or discrepancies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as risk and P&L.
- Participate in process enhancement and system developments.
- Proactively identify and remediate control gaps.
- 3-5 years of derivative operations experience with relevant experience in functions such as middle office, confirmations, settlements, trade support etc.
- Good understanding and knowledge of derivative swaps
- Good knowledge of middle office operational processes and understanding of risk and operating controls
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, counterparties and external service providers
- Self-driven with a focus on operational efficiency and system enhancements