"Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for a java developer like that to help us with:
• you will work directly with the trading desks. Everyone in the group is integral to the development and support operation of the platform as a whole
• the platform is deployed across many markets: HK, Japan, China, Australia, Singapore, Korea etc
• the platform is sophisticated and demands high caliber developers that can operate as an integral member of the team, as well as self-directed for development execution
• market link technology, specifically understanding of FIX, is an advantage
• the core build technology domain is Java / Oracle / Linux / Ant / Teamcity / Scripting / Test Driven Methods & Agile Process / OO Design & principles"
You’ll be based in our Hong Kong office and working as part of our Hong Kong development team. You'll be part of a broader APAC team working on a trading platform covering numerous APAC markets, including warrants, listed options, ETF market making and algorithmic trading. The development team is part of a wider global team split mainly across APAC and EMEA. Development for the region is driven out of the local regional team.
• strong Java development skills
• excellent problem solving skills, and quick to pick up new concepts
• familiarity with this business domain, and real time trading platforms experience (Warrants / Listed Options / Futures / Market Making & specifics of market links) are an advantage
• an excellent communicator with strong internal client relationship skills
• a self-starter, able to create new solutions independently
• well organised and able to thrive when no two days are the same"