Recruitment Consultant - Banking & Finance
Our client is a Hong Kong-based full-service commercial bank, looking for talent with strong exposure in product development & management and business process & operations reengineering to join their team!
- Design, recommend and drive the launch of appropriate governance framework and control measures, to upgrade business and applications infrastructures of products, policies and procedures during the whole product lifecycle.
- Review and monitor the approved products and operation policies & procedures regularly to maintain an ongoing business competency and fulfilling both internal and regulatory requirements.
- Collect input from relevant stakeholders to prepare business requirements for any change in control measures to the existing products, policies and procedures.
- Participate in projects and act as a bridge to communicate with subject matter experts from other departments related to products and operation maintenance.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or Banking & Finance or Process Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in financial institutions with strong exposure in product development & management and business process & operations reengineering
- Candidate with data mining and MIS reporting relating to business performance management is a must
- Strong analytical skills with good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates, please reach out to Teresa Choi at 98555419 or emial to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.