Our client is looking for Deputy Head Of Sales, B2B , based in our Hong Kong office. In this role you will support the Head of Sales in leading the HK sales team, driving team performance, and developing effective strategies that establish business objectives, create new business insights and converts them into profitable commercial opportunities.
- Make a difference to the business
- Passionate about FX and Payment
- Think out of the box and Agile Team Player
We are now seeking for Deputy Head of Sales - B2B - Payment Solutions
- Manage a sales team of 5-6
- Manage business plans to support the strategic goals and achieve targets.
- Manage, coach and energize the Sales team to achieve and sustain sales growth and development.
- Establish relationships with stakeholders, global GTM team, and the operation team to help nurture and sustain new business opportunities.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities. Make extensive use of own network contacts to generate additional high value business.
- Implement and deliver both business growth and GTM strategies, working closely with the Head of Sales
- Achieve and exceed personal targets and support others across the team to deliver overall target in a fast-paced sales and business development environment
- Collaborate with senior functional stakeholders to develop and execute strategies in driving business growth and operation efficiency
- Ensure that policies, procedures and regulations are known, understood and compiled with by yourself, your team and any contractors, suppliers and all others who work with the team.
- Complete regular checking and reporting to oversee the regulatory activities and work with compliance team to ensure fulfillment of licensing requirements
- Ensure that all relevant information related to regulatory activities are accurately recorded and regularly reviewed
- Deputize for the Head of Sales, both internally and externally, as required
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years corporate sales experience in financial or payment industry.
- At least 5 years proven experience in leading a sales team focused on acquiring new business.
- Strong ability in people engagement, leadership and influencing skills with good financial acumen.
- Exceptional written and spoken English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Mandarin a plus.
- Relevant experience in Hong Kong Market.
- MUST possess SFC Type 3 (RO) License.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Andrea Mak +852 2986 1984
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.