A top tier Retail Banking group is looking for a Deputy Head of Online Sales & Marketing
Your new role
- Lead a team of more than 25, to oversee Digital Transformation, Marketing Strategy and Communication, Branding, Digital Acquisition & Sales and Customer Engagement of various Retail Banking products such as Credit Cards, Unsecured Loan, Mortgage, Wealth Management, investment and insurance products etc.
- Lead the digital marketing initiatives from strategy development, client insights, creative idea and production implementation.
- Manage end-to-end funnel performance to meet the new acquisition and mobile / digital sales goals of all banking products from traffic, lead, account, ROI (cost per lead, cost per account etc.), revenue to digital share% within planned budget.
- Oversee the strategy and execution of SEO, SEM, Google display ad, programmatic buy, affiliate, aggregator, content marketing, social media, influencer (KOL) etc.
- Implement customer centric approach to drive improvement to Retail Banking Business and customer's brand preference.
- Partner with other departments, build relationships with internal parties and external partners, and leverage key media platforms across Asia and globally to drive marketing and sales excellence
- Drive a clean bank policy and comply with all the control and MCA requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in the related area.
- 15+ years of working experiences in the digital sales and marketing area, with solid understanding of retail banking products.
- 5+ years of experience in people management. Strong marketing leadership experience to master digital and social campaigns according to customer insights and journey.
- Strong communication skills and relationship building skills, with solid experience in project management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Keith Ho now @ 22307474. Alternatively, you can also send Keith your updated CV to Keith.Ho@Hays.com.hk.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.